Possesive adjectives and pronouns agenda web

possesives adjetives and pronouns
EXPLANATION
Possesive pronouns are used en english to avoid repeating information that is already clear. In general it makes the sentence less confusing because the same information is not being repeated.
I       Mine 
You  Yours
He    His
She  Hers 

It       Its
We    Ours
They  Theirs 
The possessive adjectives in English are "My, your, his, her, our, their". They show to whom things belong or, in other words, possession. They are adjectives which modify a noun 
I        My    
You    Your   
He     His 
She    Her
It       Its
You    Your 
We     Our 
They   Their
EXAMPLES
1 The dog is mine 
Resultado de imagen para the dog is mine

I like my new car.
Resultado de imagen para I like my new car.

He accidentally cut his finger.
Resultado de imagen para He accidentally cut his finger.

It will show its teeth
Resultado de imagen para It will show its teeth

We have our reasons.
Resultado de imagen para We have our reasons.

 
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Going to